Snow White Games & Fun Stuff
- Princess Face Painting - Purchase some face painting supplies or make your own and paint on shapes ( ex. roses, tiaras, twinkling diamonds or stars, castles and hearts ) Add some glitter for a fancy effect
- Pass The Poison Apple - Play this game like Hot Potatoe ( turn your back to the guests -seated in a circle - play music and whenever you stop the music the person with the apple is out - the last person left wins )
- Scavenger Hunt - Break the kids up into groups of two and have them hunt for treasures on a list that you prepared for them ( make sure they are all princess type items - for ex. shoes , crowns , poison apple , stars etc) The first team to find all their items wins a big prize - give a consolation prize to all the other players so no one feels left out
- Treasure Hunt - This one is so much fun but takes a bit more effort to set up. You will need to think up about 10 clues - each clue will lead the players to the next clue The kids can all work together as a team for this one - try to make your clues tricky so that they really have to think to figure it out. Have the final clue lead to a treasure box filled with dollar store goodies for the guests to split up
- Treasure Hunt For Younger Kids - Have the kids dig in the sand for some buried treasure. Just bury some fun dollar store items in your sandbox , provide some shovels & pails and let them dig away
- Snow White What is Missing ? ~ Snow White is missing her favorite things! Place several items on a tray or cookie sheet. Try to find items that work with the theme.Tiara, lipstick, Wand or royal scepter, silver spoon jewelry, handkerchief etc. One player leaves the room. Remove one or two items from the tray. When the player returns they must guess what's missing. Repeat until every child has a turn.
- Snow White's Poison Apple
Little princesses need to find the poison apple, before Snow White
takes a bite!
Before the party, tie a green
ribbon around the stem of one red
Hide that apple with several more
apples around the party space.
To play, simply explain to the
children that Snow white is going
apple picking and one of the
apples is poisonous. Can they find
it? If you want to add more
poisonous apples, just tie more
ribbons around the stems.
Before the party, write the names
of Snow White characters on 3x5
cards ( snow white , evil queen,
bashful, sneezy, sleepy, dopey etc.)
To play, tape the cards onto the
girls backs, so that they cannot see
their own character. The object of
the game is to identify who is on
your back, by asking yes/no
questions of the other players.
Am I a girl ? Boy? Am I nice?
Do I have magical powers?
Some of these game ideas were found at the amazingmoms.com website - check it out for more great ideas !
SNOW WHITE BIRTHDAY PARTY IDEAS
This site is totally free for you to use - I hope you like it and have lots of fun here...If you like this site please consider making a donation to keep it up & running...
Snow White Printables
Snow White Decorations
The key to any princess party is to make the guests feel like royalty. Lots of pink & purple streamers & balloons are a must for a disney princess party. For Snow White some red streamers & balloons would work too White Christmas lights make things sparkle. Snow White themed party supplies are a great addition. Print out some Snow White Coloring and have the kids color them & hang them up as decor.
You could even ask your guests to come dressed up as princes & princesses ( most kids will have a fancy dress , maybe even a little crown that they could wear ) - make sure to put this into your invitation. A great idea is to have someone ( an adult or teen ) come dressed up as Snow White ( you can rent or buy a costume ) , the kids will love it ! You can have 'Snow White' read the guests a story ( maybe create your own story that involves all of the guests names )
An awesome ( but time consuming ) idea is to build a castle for the kids to play in. Gather up a bunch of huge boxes ( refrigerator boxes are great & check out Home Depot for some good sized ones ) Cut out windows and doors ( add turrets with paper towl rolls ) , paint the boxes and add some pretty fabric draped over the doorway and windows. If you have some leftover red fabric make a fancy runway to your castle. Get creative and have fun with it - here are a few ideas to help get you started. ( Take pictures of the Royal guests and send them along with thank you cards after the party )
More Decorating Ideas:
Snow White Cakes & Food
- Make several types of sandwiches - pb & J, Cucumber & Cream Cheese , Cheese Whiz , Ham & Cheese etc. and then cut them out with princess / Snow White themed cookie cutters ( stars , castles, hearts, forest animals etc )
- Order Pizza , or better yet let the kids get involved and have them make their own pizzas - provide lots of toppings to choose from and be prepared for a mess and a lot of laughs !
Snow White Graphics & Clipart
Snow White Crafts
Select one craft that best suits your child's interest and age group.
2 Tbsp vegetable shortening (like Crisco)
1 Tbsp pre-sweetened Kool-Aid mix, any flavor
Mix together in microwave safe bowl and heat on HIGH 15 seconds at a time, until melted. Pour into small containers and refrigerate 45 minutes. (You can get those clear round plastic containers with screwtop lids at Michaels. I think they each hold about 2 ounces, and they are usually near the paint section.) Caution: This is for glossy lips only. This will not provide any protection from the sun at all.
1 cup aloe vera gel
Fine polyester glitter (any color, available at most craft stores)
One small cosmetic travel container for each girl~the kind you would
put hand cream in with a screw top.
Instructions: Fill the containers 1/4 full with aloe gel.
Pour a small amount of glitter in the container. Provide wood craft sticks or plastic coffee stir straws to the girls for mixing. Add more gel until the mix is complete. Close the lid. Decorate sticker labels with gel pens and attach to each container.
Have the kids make their own jewelry - necklaces , rings , bracelets or whatever - lots of great craft supplies for this can be found at your local dollar store.
I am very detail oriented and when I have a party - even for a child - I always plan every last detail. Here is my complete party plan for a four hour Snow White Party ( be advised with kids of course the times of games etc. may be longer and/or shorter - so I usually make sure I have at least two extra activities set aside just in case ):
SNOW WHITE PARTY SCHEDULE
( Party Will Run From 12:00 - 4:00 )
12:25 - 12:45 Lunch
1:20 - 1:35 Cake Time
2:00 - 2:20 Open Gifts
3:15 - 4:00 Free time , snacks , replay any games the kids enjoyed
4:00 Hand Out Goody Bags
4:10 Relax - Leave the Tidying Up For Tomorow !! Hope you had a great time !
Do you have more ideas for a Snow White Birthday Party ? Email them to me and you could win our monthly prize ! Looking For More Ideas - Post Your Question On Our New Blog and Get Answers From Other Moms !
Snow White Party Favors
Children always look forward to getting a little goody bag at the end of a party. The possiblities are endless and it really depends on your budget. Check out your local dollar store for some cute items ( princess type things such as nail polish , bubbles , lipstick , hair accessories , glitter etc. ) Put them into a cute Disney Princess themed gift bag - or make your own ( some tuile & ribbon would look great )
Or if you really want to be remembered for your parties you can check out some of these unique ideas...